Entrematic (Loading Dock Products) announced that it’s well known Serco brand now includes a comprehensive line of sectional overhead doors.
“Because the Serco brand has been so widely recognized in the loading dock product arena for more than 50 years, it makes perfect sense to now offer a line of Serco sectional overhead doors which further enhances the complete solutions approach we offer customers for warehouses, leased spaces, industrial/manufacturing operations and temperature-controlled environments,” said Michael Brittingham, Manager, Marketing Services. “The new line of Serco sectional overhead doors is in direct response to popular market demands and further demonstrates Entrematic’s commitment to product innovation as well as Entrematic’s willingness to provide an expanded line of essential loading dock products through our valued network of exclusive Serco distributors.”
The new Serco sectional overhead doors include energy efficient insulated dock doors, heavy-duty steel doors, aluminum sectional doors and even medium-duty doors designed to blend into less industrial environments.
The Serco sectional overhead door product line-up includes:
- Serco Heavy-Duty 2” Insulated Sectional Overhead Door (one model): 9.05 R-Value with two steel skins (24-gauge exterior and 27-gauge interior) with CFC-free polystyrene insulation along with four color and two window options;
- Serco Medium-Duty 1-3/8” Insulated Sectional Overhead Door (one model): 6.48 R-Value with two steel skins (27-gauge inner and outer) surrounding 1-3/8-inch CFC-free polystyrene insulation along with four color and three window options;
- Serco 2” Steel Sectional Overhead Doors (eight models): open back design, but offers 6.64 R-Value (with insulation) and available in a variety of steel gauge and insulation configurations, along with four panel options, three steel color options, four aluminum color options and two window options;
- Serco Aluminum Sectional Overhead Doors (two models): constructed of 2-inch thick extruded aluminum rails and stiles and can be fitted with a variety of full-view glass options, solid aluminum, perforated or louvered ventilation panels and offers four color options;
- Serco Polyurethane Insulated Sectional Overhead Doors (three models): up to 19.40 R-Value and constructed using 2-inch or 1-3/8-inch foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation with extra-heavy duty model featuring a 20-gauge steel front skin, available in four panel options, four steel color options, four aluminum color options, three window options as well as a pass door option;
- Serco Rapid Install for Vertical Lift Commercial Doors: designed specifically for commercial warehouse and dock doors using quality standard Serco 2-inch steel sections and a simplified track and hardware configuration, tested to more than 10,000 cycles to ensure long-term performance, uses a durable, heavy .063-gauge one-piece track, and provided hardware includes self-lubricating nylon rollers and wide body hinges.